- Course designed for: Entry Level Constructions Industry Workers
- Participants will: Describe the specific requirements OSHA standards that protect workers from common hazards in construction industry.
- Course duration: 10 hours and participants must successfully pass the written exam at the end of the course.
- Training method: Classroom
- Course accreditation: International Board of Environmental Health & Safety (IBOEHS), USA.
- Language requirement: Whilst there is no pre-requisite for this course, IELTS 4-5 is recommended to ensure quality comprehension of the subject matter.
- Minimum number of people: 10 people
- Cost: $145
Upon successful completion of the course: Participants will receive a certificate of 10 hour of course completion for Construction Industry.
- Module 1: Introduction to the OSH Act
- Module 2: General safety and Health Provisions
- Module 3A: Health Hazards: Hazard Communication
- Module 3B: Health Hazards: Hazardous Materials
- Module 4: Cranes and Rigging
- Module 5: Focus Four: Electrical Safety
- Module 6: Struck-By and Caught in Between
- Module 7: Fall Protection
- Module 8: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 9: Hand and Power Tools
- Module 11: Stairways and Ladders
Binh Pham, M.S, CMIOSH, FIIRSM, WSO-CSI (ML) Learn about Binh Pham