- Course designed for: Entry Level General Industry Workers
- Participants will: Describe specific requirements in OSHA standard that protect workers from common hazards in general industry
- Course duration: 10 hours classroom and Participants must successfully pass the written exam at the end of the course.
- Training method: Classroom
- Course accreditation: International Board of Environmental Health & Safety (IBOEHS), USA.
- Language requirement: Whilst there is no pre-requisite for this course, IELTS 4-5 is recommended to ensure quality comprehension of the subject matter.
- Minimum number of participants: 10 people
- Cost: $145
Upon successful completion of the course: Participants will receive a certificate of 10 hour of course completion for General Industry.
- Module 1: Introduction to the OSH Act
- Module 2: Walking & Working Surfaces
- Module 3: Emergency Action Plan
- Module 4: Hazardous Materials
- Module 5: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 6: Machine Guarding Safety
- Module 7: Electrical Safety
- Module 8: Hazard Communication
- Module 9: Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene
- Module 10: Safety and Health Programs
Binh Pham, M.S, CMIOSH, FIIRSM, WSO-CSI (ML) Learn about Binh Pham