3M Impact Project
3M Impact is a community project led by Pyxera Global who was founded by the President Geogre . H. W. Bush in 1990 to work with Amerian companies in which 3M is one of them. In 2019, 3M chose 9 countries to perfom this project including Vietnam. The 3M Impact project was taking from 04/11 to 15/11 in Ho Chi Minh City.
World Safety Organization Vietnam (WSO VN) is non profit organization with the Management Center office in USA. We waas working with Pyxera Global to host this 3M Impact project to promote safety culture change and career path for university's students from 4 November to 15 November in HCMC, Vietnam. We worked with our partners COSENT- Ton Duc Thang University, Cofico, Centralscon and An Phong for the following scopes.
Scope of Work:
- Content of the Outreach campaign to influence a culture of safety targeted to supervisors and management levels.
- A knowledge share session with (Ton Duc Thang University’s Center for Occupational Safety and Environmental Technology - COSENT - faculty and construction companies about current worker safety trends.
- A career workshop with COSENT students to discuss occupational safety career opportunities
Project Activities: There are a series of activities during the project but the three below activities are most value added ones.
- Site walk and talks at An Phong site and Central site.
- Safety training session for safety supervisors and managers from construction companies.
- Career path and safety culture workshop.