Certified Safety Technician, WSO-CST:
WSO-CST is an entry level designation for specialists in safety related disciplines, i.e.: fire science, industrial hygiene, occupa-tional safety and health, nuclear safety, loss control, etc. (This designation is not a prerequisite for other WSO professional certifications)
Certified Hazardous Materials Technician Level I, WSO-CHMT I:
Completion of a training program of approximately 30 to 40 hours in the following general areas:
- Introduction to hazardous materials
- Recognition, identification and classification of hazardous materials.
- Safety consideration in working with hazardous materials.
- Procedures of incident response to hazardous materials.
- Control methods, agents and material usage in hazardous materials handling or incidents.
- Successfully completed 6 months field work covering all of the above.