World Safety Organization Vietnam focuses on the following objectives:
- We encourage the effective exchange of information and experience among members of the WSO;
- We collaborate with other international organizations in areas of mutual concern;
- We promote the continuous advancement of safety and accident prevention technology;
- We strive for a universal level of professionalism and competence among its members and all professionals and practitioners in the multi-discipline of occupational and environmental safety, health and accident prevention;
- We help initiate safety organizations, gives incentives and support to others, and encourages advanced organizations in highly developed countries to share their expertise and wealth of knowledge with those needing this data.
- We promote safety / accident prevention professions and related fields. It strives for continuous professional development of and increased benefits for all practitioners in these fields.
- We coordinate functions, activities, operations, and related works with other international bodies and organizations.
- We are willing to support activities of other national and international professional organizations in their attempts to protect people, property, resources, and the environment.